One year validity visa granted by the Indonesian Embassy overseas which for 60 days for each visit to Indonesia for the purpose of multiple journey business visit. It’s type of non working purposes visa and Not Extendable.
- A passport with min 18 months validity
- Invitation letter/Sponsorship from a registered company in Indonesia by attaching company permits*
- Photograph 3×4: 4 pcs
- Approval from the Director General of Immigration Jakarta
- Paying for visa application fee at the Embassy of Indonesia
- Price IDR 3.500.000,- ( price can change at anytime )
(price include : company sponsorship, calling visa)
*Company Permits copies attached:
- Letter of Invitation
- ID of Director
- Domicile of company
- Article of Foreign Investment ( if any)
- Article Association of company
- Tax Registration Number
- Legalize Law Ministry
- Trading Permits
- Company Registration
How to get this visa?
The documents from sponsorship and applicant shall be submitted to Director General of Immigration Jakarta to get recommendation of Calling Visa, at the time of waiting for Calling Visa, the applicant must be outside of Indonesia. This procedure will take processing time at approximately 10 working days.
As soon as your recommendation is granted, visa application shall be submitted to a nominated embassy of Indonesia at your home country or overseas.
Process of visa application is generally taking at approximately 7 working days, however, considering that every each embassy of Indonesia has different policy we will suggest you to look for more information to your closest embassy of Indonesia before applying for visa.
Once your visa application approved, your visa must be used within 90 days from the date of issue to entering the country of Indonesia.
Period of your validity visa will be calculated from the date of your arrival.